Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I ain't afraid of no bear...

Or any other wild animal for that matter.

Over the Christmas break, we took a family trip to the wilderness that is Scheels.  If you've never heard of this place, you are probably not alone.  I hadn't either, until one was built down the road a ways.  But let me tell you, what an adventure it was!  The store is kind of like Cabella's meets Foot Locker meets Sportsmans Warehouse... all on crack.  There is a giant fish tank, a ferris wheel (really!), and all these really cool animals that you can take your picture with.  Obviously, they are totally real.  Not stuffed.

 Smile!  Nope, don't worry.  Nothing is behind you.
 No joke, the kid could have sat on that elk all day.  He thought it was great fun, and was trying to bounce to get it to move.  
 Just ignore the hand in the background.
Alright, who smells?

~ 27 December 2012 ~

2 comments:

Britt and Brad said...

Oh my goodness, I love Scheels! And I love that Noah loves Scheels!

Lori said...

Never heard of this place, but looks very cool!