Tuesday, January 1, 2013

All things Christmas

Merry Christmas!  The following is a picture field trip of all we did related to Christmas... as always, sorry for the photo overload!
 Noah helping decorate for Christmas... the kid loves beads!
 I was pretty stoked that he posed so well next to the Christmas tree. (Minus the 20 other pictures I took, trying to get this one!)  This was his Christmas Sunday outfit. So precious!
 On Christmas Eve (day) we ventured downtown to the Grand America Hotel, to see if we could find Santa.  Silly us... clearly Santa was somewhere in the middle of Russia delivering presents.  But, we did still get some nice pics and we got to go on a little "Around the World" trip to see how Christmas is celebrated in other countries.  It was pretty cool.  
(Notice we dressed Noah up for his Santa visit... good thing we did, as it seemed everyone else at the Grand America was wearing their finest apparel ~ we were way out of our league!)

 Love this picture, if only you couldn't see my hand with the pacie.  Ha!  It would totally look like he was reaching for the ornament.  
 Steven is trying to master the art of black and white photography.  
 And it TOTALLY started snowing on our way home, so here is Noah walking in the falling snow for the first time.
 So, my mom wants a picture of Noah in this Santa hat, since we are lame parents and didn't take him to see Santa.  You could always hang this one up Mom?!  ;)  But sorry... the next one of Noah is a little blurry.  Parent fail.

 Santa came!!!
 Hooray!
 Noah loves his sit and spin; thanks Grandma and Papa!  (Notice the cute belly.  Ha!)
 Checking out the dragon from Santa
 Santa brought Steven a one year membership in a Jelly of the Month club.  "It's the gift that keeps on givin' the whole year, Clark."
 Checking out the stocking.
 Cutest present under the tree
 Fits perfect!  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
 And because it was a white Christmas, we had to go play in the snow.  It's just what you do!
 Making a snow angel
Helping Noah make his first snow angel... Steven says it looks like I'm torturing the poor kid.  Haha! 
 So excited for snow!
 LOVE this picture.  Steven says it is one of his favorites ever.  So cute!
 Ha ~ just love how it looks like he can't get up.
I can't see!

And there you have it folks.  Our Christmas in a nutshell.  It was a great day and season.  We stuck around home, just the three of us, played ~ slept ~ ate way too much.  The perfect holiday.  

~ 24-25 December 2012 ~

4 comments:

wendy holt said...

is that dragon really from Santa Jolee? REALLY?

Lori said...

Wendy...You've blessed Noah's life (and Jolee's!) wayyyyyyyyyyy beyond your Santa title!

Yvette said...

So many cute pictures! Love the one of him on Christmas Eve walking in the snow. Such a happy family. :)

Lori said...

Okay...I looked throught the photos again. I want the beads, the red sweater, sit n' spin (where he's sitting on it!), bow on head, stocking cap, snowball, & I've fallen and I can't get up. Plus the one that is on the main page. I love his stocking hat! Did Diane make it? Dallas colors? Matches his coat well and he looks so cute in it.