Well, in the last few days, the bottle has stopped working. Great. So like it or not, it is time to teach Noah to fall asleep on his own. Well, the gods of sleep must be looking down on me (realizing that I go crazy when the kid doesn't sleep), and have taught Noah how to sleep on his own without me having to work hard at all! I can put him in his bed, wrap him up, give him his pacie and monkey or cloth or book ~ whatever he wants at that moment ~ and walk away. Within a few minutes, he'll be asleep. (Well, mostly. Sometimes a few minutes means 45).
It really is a miracle.
With this new sleep pattern, comes all sorts of new sleep positions. On his side. Legs up on the bumpers. Monkey over the face. You name it.
And this is my personal favorite. Sideways. I came in after his nap the other day and found him sideways in his crib with those big blue eyes looking straight up at me. What a silly boy!
~ 10 June 2012 ~
2 comments:
So stinkin cute!! My favorite was when I went in baby Levi's room to get him in the morning, and he had taken his pants off in the night. Crazy kid.
Can I just say I LOVE this blue-eyed boy? I can't wait to see him next month! I agree with Yvette...so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment