Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa

Steven's parents came into town this past weekend.  They said it was for a funeral, but I think they just wanted to spend time with Noah.  :)  Okay, that's probably not accurate, as we were planning on heading down their way so they could see Noah anyway.  I was less than happy all weekend, because Noah missed his naps during the funeral which made me crazy.  And yes, I realize that shouldn't affect my whole weekend, but alas, it did.

At any rate, Noah was a big fan of Grandma and Grandpa, and we finally got some pictures with them!  Wahoo!  :)  So glad they came to visit!

Playing with Grandpa



~ 10 June 2012 ~

3 comments:

Yvette said...

Noah looks like he's gaining some weight! His cheeks are looking so so cute!

Lori said...

Lucky grandma & grandpa!! Super cute photos :-)

Steley and Co. (i.e. STEve, ashLEY, and Child) said...

Oh my goodness! He has chubby cheeks like my little one. Love it!