Wednesday, June 13, 2012

At Seven Months

My little guy is growing up entirely too fast.  Here's his latest in a long list of awesomeness...

- He weighs about 17 lbs, which is a ridiculous increase if you ask me!  He still measures about 26 inches long.  
- With his increase in size comes the 6-9 month clothing achievement.  Yup, that's crazy big!
- He eats twice a day, breakfast and dinner, and seems to like bananas and applesauce best.  Although, he'll still eat whatever we put in front of him.  New things he's tried include watermelon and strawberries.
- He has mastered the art of feeding himself those little puff things that babies eat.  It is fun to watch him try to chew them up with no teeth.  :)
- He sits up like a champ.
- He can roll over both directions (belly to back, back to belly), but so far hasn't learned that rolling over can actually take him places, so he doesn't move around the floor yet.  Hallelujah!  (We don't want to childproof)
- There are no teeth and no signs of teeth, so he still has that great toothless grin.
- He is a huge talker!  He is constantly squealing and jabbering.  I swear the other day that he rolled over, tried to reach something that I had just moved and said, "I can't get it."  When I repeated it back to him, he looked at me like he had made a big mistake in talking so soon.  Ha!  
- He likes to read (eat) stories, especially ones where we have to make any animal noises and play with (eat) his toys.
- He LOVES to bounce!  Seriously, the kid bounces in his exersaucer for probably two hours every day.  
- And I am currently learning that he is fascinated by computers and all the buttons.

,. jiiiijngt rc  - A little note of love from Noah.  :)

He really is the best baby!  So happy and lovable all the time.  We sure are lucky parents!
And because I can't pick a favorite... here are a whole bunch of great faces.  Love this kid!

What Mom?!  
Oh, hi! 

Deep thoughts
(That's a shadow... not a unibrow!)
I probably should photoshop this one, so there isn't a white streak in the back. and the mat isn't there... then I think it's super cute!
~ 5 June 2012, 7 months ~

2 comments:

Ciarran said...

I'm pretty obsessed with your baby. You should bring him to Boise so I can play with him again!

Lori said...

My favorite is the one on the step, but I can see why it was hard to choose...and glad to know he didn't crack his head open, when he almost fell after the photo. LOL