Monday, April 30, 2012

Baby's 1st Easter



Every year my aunt has a big Easter Party, and since we now live so close, we were able to go this year.  It was fun to see family and enjoy the nice weather.  Noah wasn't a happy kid the night before (new place to sleep = really sad Noah), but he did great at the party!

Get ready for picture overload...

I'm sad about this picture, because our camera was fogged over from being cold in the car all night.  I love this shot though... Noah with his Great Uncle Richard and Great Aunt Jacquie.

 Kelly, who has the party, spoiled Noah with this awesome bib and bunny ears.  Poor kid.  :)  He did really well with keeping them on .

Playing with Grandma
And Papa
And Aunt Jandie
Lots of smiles for Mom and Dad
Getting ready for the big egg hunt... although he's already the cutest prize of the day!
What am I supposed to do, Mom?
Gotta eat these to make sure they are good ones
And of course, no party is complete without a visit from the Easter bunny!
As always, great party Kelly! Sorry we somehow forgot to get a picture of Noah with the hostess...

1 comment:

Yvette said...

So adorable. I love the picture of you kissing him. That smile of his is precious!