Noah is finally sleeping in his very own bedroom. You see, our home only has one bedroom upstairs (ours), and due to the lazy nature of Steven and I, coupled with the extreme cold of our basement, Noah has spent the last four months sleeping in the living room.
| Temporary first bedroom... aka, the living room |
But right around the four month mark, we finally purchased a space heater, a smoke detector and some scissors for mom to cut that cord, and we moved him downstairs to his own room. He actually made the transition very well! (in part due to this great turtle that lights up with stars given to us by my cousin... he loves it!)
| Real bedroom, which I love! |
1 comment:
ahhhh, good job! I am having a hard time "cutting the cord" this time around since Nathan is my last baby. :(
Post a Comment