Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Snow and sledding!

The day after Christmas it was sunny and we had fresh snow.  So, of course we had to go play for a bit.  I love playing in fresh snow on the first day that it snows.  Especially around Christmas time.  
But then, about a week after Christmas, I'm ready for it to all melt and be Spring again.  (This was a good year in UT ~ it pretty much did just that.)  :)  








Noah loves the snow and could play and play.  Roxi however wasn't quite as sure.  She didn't love the marshmallow man look, not being able to move herself, and the cold.  So, this was her first and last sledding experience of the season.  :)  Then I went ahead and took her home and got hot chocolate ready for the boys.  She seemed to like that a lot better.
~ 26 Dec 2014 ~ 

No comments: