Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Random January happenings 2015

The problem with life these days is that sometimes, you carry around a good camera with the intent of actually taking pictures, but most of the time ~ you just have your phone.  Or worse ~ you have 2 different phones that you have to remember who has the better pictures.
I know, first world problems.

But here are a few of the things we did in January.

We went to Hill Air Force base to see the museum, while Steven was still off of work.  He and I both thought it was really cool, but the kids didn't last as long as us.  :)  Although, they did fairly well at first.  Noah just hates having his picture taken, so he looks mad in every shot.  I would love to go there again without kids though (so you know, in 30 years).  It was really a cool place.


 Most of the rest of these pictures will just be random photos from various days in January.  Nothing big and exciting happened.  Just a few day trips downtown or to the curiosity museum.  And of course, a lot of Jamberry nails.  ;)
Noah wearing Daddy's shoes.  
Playing at the dino playland in the food court at City Creek Center.  The kids love going downtown for lunch, to see the fish, and play at the play land.  Always a good time.


I did Roxi's nails for the first time,while Noah and Steven were gone one night.  (Can't remember where they went... a basketball game?  I'll have to ask Steven).  Anyway super cute!  Took about 20 min to put them on and about 20 min for them to fall off.  haha!  She is still a little too young, but I had to give it a shot. 
And of course, a month wouldn't be complete without at least one picture of my nails too.  Don't worry ~ I'll spare you the other 50 pictures I have on my camera of various Jamberry related images.  :)  But this is still one of my favorite combinations.
Just think this is a sweet nap time picture of my favorite boys.
Chef Noah
I have no idea why Roxi was so messy here, but I do remember thinking how gross and putting her right in the bath.  Haha!  She had the greasiest hair!  :)  Based on the picture below, I'm thinking it had something to do with Ranch dressing.
Love these funny faces.
Sweet boy was all worn out from Sunbeams.  

And last but not least ~ sweet baby girl in Mommy's old night gown.  I love this girl in a nighty!  So so cute!
~ January 2015 ~ 

1 comment:

Lori said...

Nothing cuter than a baby girl in a nightie...except a baby girl in the nightie her mama used to wear! So precious. (Made by Cindy Pearce in Arizona).