Sunday, June 7, 2015

Roxana ~ at ONE YEAR!

Have you noticed the serious lack of blogging that has happened over the last 6 months?  I have no good excuse.  But, I'm sad to report that I didn't even write about my baby girl at her 1 year mark, and now I have to try and remember... and I'm certain I won't remember much.

But, Roxi turned 1 in November.  She is such a joy and we love her.  We are all so glad she is part of our family.

~ Roxana weighs and is ____ tall.
~ She is barely learning how to walk.  I love watching new babies walk!  I think she'll have it within just a few more days. (Again, I'm fairly certain she had it sometime within a week of her birthday)
~ She has on occasion slept through the night, but (if memory serves me right), 3 nights in a row is the most she's been able to do.
~ She doesn't love stories or shows yet.  She pretty much just likes to play - and by play, I mean get everything out of every box and wonder off.
~ We started feeding her whole milk at a year, and she had a horrible reaction to it.  She had bad diarrhea and eczema.  So, we switched to soy milk, but I couldn't feel right about that.  So, then we switched to almond milk, which seemed to do the trick.  Too bad it's so expensive!

Yup, sadly this really is about all I can remember.  I keep thinking of new things, but then I remember that those are at 18 months.  Parent fail.

We did manage to get pictures though... even right on her birthday.  :)  So, that's something.  Sorry Roxi.  We still love you.

~ 23 November 2014 ~

No comments: