- Roxi weighs about 17.5 lbs, and I have no idea how long she is! I'm really bad about remembering to measure her. She wears 6-9 month clothes.
- I think we can say she finally sleeps through the night, nearly every night. She still wakes up occasionally, but only to eat and usually it's about 11 pm, so that's not so bad!
- She is SO close to crawling!! She'll get up on her hands and knees and rock, and she manages to get anywhere she wants to get, by rolling or bending over and laying flat and then sitting herself back up in a new spot. (She can sit up on her own. That's fun!)
- She's a really happy baby and super mellow.
- She finally eats! She doesn't like fruit, especially not bananas or apple sauce, but she LOVES vegetables. Especially peas and mixed veggies.
~ 23 July 2014 (recorded nearly a month later)
1 comment:
Oh how I miss that sweet face. I think I need the bottom photo in a 5 X 7 for my wall :-)
Post a Comment