Sunday, October 5, 2014

I'm 37, I'm not old

Steven turned 37, so we celebrated with chocolate cake from Magleby's.  That was about it, because his birthday fell on a fast Sunday.  But I think he had a good day.  Birthdays are a little different when you become a parent.  The day still isn't really about you.  (Sad realization)



We did also watch Monty Python and the search for the Holy Grail.  I felt it was necessary considering Steven was turning 37.

Old woman, who lives in that castle?
- Man.
Oh sorry. Who lives in that castle?
- I'm 37.
What?
- I'm 37, I'm not old.
I couldn't just call you man, could I?
- Could have called me Dennis.
Didn't know you were called Dennis.
- Didn't bother to find out, did you?

Happy birthday Dennis.
~ 6 July 2014 ~

1 comment:

Lori said...

Cute post~Cute children~Cute birthday "boy!"