Christmas was lovely. Amazing food, great company, wonderful presents. Really, so fun.
Santa was very generous with all of us. Noah loved checking out his blocks. He has since been a big fan and always wants mom to build him a house for his Little People, which he also got for Christmas.
Roxi slept through most of Christmas, which seems to be the trend for newborn babies. :) Santa brought her a cute doll though, and Noah makes sure she always has it around.
This is such a fabulous picture. And by fabulous, I mean awful. But alas, it kind of sums up Jandie and I on Christmas morning every year. :)
Noah acted as Santa's helper and handed out all the gifts. Notice the sucker in his mouth. He did not take that out even once, until it was all the way gone. So funny! He was a good helper though!
Little People playground from Mama and Daddy
and Buzz Lightyear from Aunt Jandie! Noah LOVES Buzz!
Jandie won Christmas this year. She had a quilt made for Davin using quilt pieces that all of his relatives had made when he was first born. Davin didn't know they had been made, so when Jandie found them, she sent them to a lady to have them made into a quilt. It really was the most beautiful quilt I've ever seen, and as you can see, the gift had everyone in tears!
Bearinger got to open all of his presents once he woke up. (Sorry Roxi, his parents are nicer than yours. We just opened your presents for you.)
Bear got a circle of neglect! And seriously, I can't even believe that he was strong enough at 2 months to hold himself up in this thing, but he LOVED it! I've never seen a baby so strong. I'm pretty sure Noah didn't have the ab strength to sit in that until he was at least 7 months.
Man, this kid is too stinkin' cute! I just love him.
As always, we took about a million more pictures, but this sums up our morning. :)
~ 25 December 2013 ~
2 comments:
There seriously ought to be a law against posting a picture of me that looks so much like me=AWFUL. However, I'll forgive you since you also posted the one of you and Jandie in your jammies...and so many cute pictures of the kids!
Such fun pictures! I'm glad you got to spend Christmas with your family. And can we talk about these boys and their Buzz obsession? Levi takes his to bed every night (well, every night we let him)
Post a Comment