My brothers have decided that traveling to someone else's house for Christmas is entirely too difficult, given the amount of kids they have. I don't blame them... it was hard with just two kids! So, the day after Christmas, both brothers came over, so the whole family could spend some time together. Always a good time.
Of course, this meant the exchanging of more gifts. I think it was good they weren't there on Christmas morning... in would have been night by the time we finished opening all the gifts. :)
Favorite picture. Maybe from the whole trip. Sierra's smile is infectious.
Connor was so excited for his Seahawks helmet and jersey from Grandma and Papa! But he was nice to share it with all the cousins. I may be biased, but Noah looks pretty dang cute in that helmet.
Luca and Ylenia
Papa and Grandma enjoying their babies, while everyone opened presents.
But they were good to share the babies with the cousins too.
And this might be my favorite! :) A couple of summers ago, we went camping as a family, and right before we left the campground, Kristin found a rattlesnake (alive!) in the middle of all of their gear. So gross! So, a friend of mine found these rattlesnake mugs at the airport in Texas, and I knew Kristin just had to have one. Alas, I kept forgetting to give it to her, so she finally got it for Christmas, with the stipulation that she use it at least once and she has to re-gift it, she can't just give it to Goodwill.
I wish we could have got a picture of her face when she first opened it and looked inside the mug. It was priceless!
Merry Christmas everyone!
~26 December 2013 ~
1 comment:
The picture of the rattlesnake mug does not even do it justice. It was the perfect gift...NOT! I love Sierra's smile, too and especially love that she was so happy with her new doll. In other news...Noah rocked the helmet!!
Post a Comment