Thursday, May 17, 2012

What happened to my baby?!

Noah is getting so big, all of the sudden.  We went to the doctor for his six month check up last week, and I told her that he could almost sit up by himself.  She said that's normal and in the next couple of months, his hips will develop and he'll be able to sit up.  Well, he must have understood her and decided to just sit up, because the very next day, he had it down.  I think in the week since, he has only fallen over three or four times, which is kind of amazing, if you ask me.  Something just clicked inside his head.

I'm not sure if I've said it before on here, but watching him grow and develop is the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life.  I can't believe how fast he learns things!  At any rate, this new "trick" has brought even more free hands time to me, which I obviously love.  :)

He looks so grown up sitting on this little bench! 10 May
And remember when he was so skinny?  Look at that belly! 14 May
And just chillin' with his toys.  Amazing! 15 May

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe how big and grown up Noah is! Sitting up is a life-changing milestone... so much more freedom (for everyone)! I think both of my kids did it within one day of their half birthday. Something about that 6 month milestone I guess. Yay for Noah!

Lori said...

Definitely growing up too fast! Love all of these photos :-)