So after Grandma's camp, we ended up staying with my parents for another week, while Steven traveled for work (and because we didn't want to make that ridiculous drive home again quite yet). We had a fun time playing with Grandma and Papa, enjoying their house and the slightly cooler weather than we had back home.
While there, Steven and I got a free babysitter (thanks Grandma and Papa!) and got to go downtown and enjoy my birthday. I do love my hometown in the summer time.
 |
| 32 years old. Wow... |
 |
| Mostly we just played at Grandma's house. Noah was loving the NERF guns. We were loving how he shot it upside down with his eyes closed. That is some serious skill! |
We went to a fun park one day, and of course this was one of the only times we took pictures.
 |
| Playing the pipes with Papa |
 |
| Giant pumpkin |
 |
| Giant chair with Papa and Grandma |
 |
And a splash pad.
What I love about this: Noah would not go in the water until we changed him into his swimsuit. Ha! How does he even know?! |
~ 3-10 August 2013 ~
1 comment:
Oh how I miss this cute boy, and his parents!
Post a Comment