Sunday, October 14, 2012

At 11 Months

What happened to my little baby?!  I can't believe this chunky monkey is 11 months old...

- He weighs nearly 23 pounds and is 29 inches tall.  Yup, he's still a chunk.  He wears size 12 month clothes, size 3 diapers (until this box is gone), and between size 3-4 shoes.  Wow!
- He has teeth!!  Yes, that's right - 2 of them!  We could hardly believe it when they came in.
- He walks along furniture and with his walker, but not yet on his own.
- He takes one nap a day and sleeps for about 13 hours at night. Yup, we like him.
- He loves keyboards, phones, TV, and anything else with buttons.
- His favorite word is still Dada... he has no love for Momma.
- But perhaps his new snorting is his way of showing love to Momma... he wrinkles up his face and snorts all day long!
- He's a big fan of Kraft Mac n' Cheese (yup, we're feeding him really well), "cheese crisps," (quesadilla), tomatoes, avacado and peas!  (Mom is really proud of him for liking peas).  So far the only food he really doesn't seem to like is green beans.  Weirdo.

He really is the happiest kid ever.  I'm not just saying that because I'm his mom.  He entertains himself well, giggling and talking all day.  He very rarely gets fussy - only when dinner is not ready on time.  :)

As always, sorry for picture overload... I can't pick a favorite!
But if I did pick a favorite, this might be it!  :)
Look, you can almost see those teeth I told you about!





Snort, snort...

And, as a bonus - Noah was so tired after taking pictures that he fell asleep eating his lunch!  Does it make me a bad mom that I've been waiting for him to do this, just so I could get a picture?!  I think it is so cute when babies fall asleep in their highchair.  Haha!
~ pictures taken 2 October 2012 ~

3 comments:

Lara H. said...

He's so stinkin cute! I can't believe he will be a year soon! Time flies too fast!

Lori said...

Great fall photos! He's so cute and it really is hard to pick a favorite. I'm a pretty big fan of the one where he's standing by the tree (although he looks too grown up!) and it's so cute with him sitting amongst/throwing the leaves. The snorting must be in honor of Turbo, who is about to meet his maker :-(

Angie C. said...

He is so adorable Jolee!! I'm so jealous he sleeps that long!! Will you come so he can teach Chase!!!