Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Funny kid

A few funny stories that I surely don't want to forget...

A couple of days ago, I was making dinner and Noah was playing in his high chair with his pacie in his mouth.  He was kind of whining, so I told him that he had to take his pacie out if he wanted me to understand him.  So, he pulls out his pacie, yells “Nanananana!” and sticks his pacie back in his mouth. Ha!  It was so cute! 

Then today, I decided to try to play the piano with him again (haven't done that in a few months), and he loved it!  He sat and played for no less than 20 minutes… just pounding away on the keys.  He even started bopping his head and dancing while he was playing.  

And tonight, I went in to run his bath water, and after a just a minute, he followed me into the bathroom.  Well as soon as he saw what I was doing, he got a huge smile on his face, sat up and started clapping.  He was so excited to take a bath!  

No comments: