Thursday, March 7, 2013

Handy Manny

It's been brought to my attention once again that Noah has the best dad in the whole world!  
We were wanting something that Noah could stand in and reach the counter, to alleviate the stress of him screaming every time we are in the kitchen and he can't see what is happening.  So, in my mind I thought, "yeah, I've seen really cool stools that cost a lot of money.  Oh well."  
And Steven thought, "I could make one using PVC pipe."

But here's where Steven wins best dad award.  He actually made it!  That very day! 
Well done.

 And it is the best thing ever!  Noah loves it and is SO much better while I cook breakfast or dinner. 
My favorite part is that now he can play in the water at the sink and entertain himself for a long time.  Wahoo! 
Thanks Dad for being the best ever.

~ 28 February 2013 ~

4 comments:

Yvette said...

Very cool! I'm jealous, I want one too. Great idea. Never would have thought of it. Baby Levi wants to stand in between me and the cabinets, and ends up standing right on my feet. Does not make it easy to get things done.

Lori said...

Love this!

Beckstrand7 said...

Wow! Way to go Steven - I've never even seen one of these, but it looks SO useful!

Britt and Brad said...

This is fantastic! Steven should go into business doing this! Haha...he must've had Kinex as a kid, because that's some good workmanship with that PVC!