Most of the time, we are just hanging out, playing with Charley. And by playing, I mean Noah is sticking his finger in her mouth, trying to lift her up by her bib, and sitting on her. But all in the name of love.
When we do get out, we frequent stores like Target, wherein they have really cool sunglasses. (As you can see). The other day we found ourselves running through the aisles of the super market. I'm not sure the other customers loved it, but it kept Noah entertained for a good 20 minutes and made me laugh really hard!
We also have discovered the Children's Museum here in town, which is ridiculously overpriced and somewhat of a germ infested nightmare, but we got a 3 month pass on the cheap and Noah loves it!
I can see why... that horse is totally life sized!
And they have a construction zone!
Seriously, the children's museum is really cool. Noah has a good time every time... if you look closely at his sleeves, you'll realize they are totally wet. There is a water area that he LOVES and we usually spend a good 30 minutes there to start the day. Then venture around to the rest... the house, the market, the farm. It's great!
Noah's friend Jack came to the museum with us the other day and his mom (who may be up for genius of the year with this idea) mentioned that they frequent Toys R Us. So smart!
So, Noah and I went and checked it out the other day. He was a big fan of the cars! Other favorites included the big bin of bouncy balls and the train tracks that were all set up.
In related news, the weather is supposed to get all the way up to 50 degrees this weekend - Guess who's playing outside on Saturday?! (hopefully)
~ January & February 2013 ~
2 comments:
He looks good in those cars! Like they were made for each other :-) I'm also a fan of him sitting on the big horse...and laying next to Charlie...and wearing sunglasses...
I love & miss this sweet, blue-eyed, boy!! XO Noah from G'ma
Barnes and Noble usually has a train set in the kid's area! We go there (but in the summer, when WE can't go outside, haha).
Post a Comment