We drove a long twelve hours to go camping with my family back at the end of July, but I have slacked at getting pictures up. Noah is a great little traveler and did really well on the way there and back, which was awesome! A 12 hour car ride isn't fun at any age, but he's a champ!
The camping trip was super fun! Apparently we don't like the adults in my family quite so much as the kids though, because we are seriously lacking in the adult picture department. (It could be that I respect the rights of the un-showered adults and decided not to post their pictures).
Here are a myriad of pictures from the trip... and yes there are a lot, but just think... I could have posted about 4 more for every one I did post. So count your blessings. :)
Noah with cousin Luca... love the perplexed looks they both are sporting.
And with cousin Sierra, who pretty much loves this boy!
Sisters, Abbie and Sierra showing off on the knee boards... these two could seriously knee board all day!
Abbie with Noah
Cute cousins... cheeseball Sierra!
I love this picture! He's almost as big as her, and she's nine!
Cousins Connor and Simon, playing "Ninjas"
Steven with Ylenia and Luca, pure joy
So serious
Oh man, this picture makes me laugh so hard!
Love for Momma
Look at that chub! I love this kid!
(oh, these pics are taken about a week before his 9 month mark, fyi)
So happy to be naked!
Playing with Grandma's puppy
When we weren't knee boarding or wake surfing, the kids were loving the tubes!
Here is Sierra, Connor and Alex
There were also about a zillion pictures of Steven and I both trying to wake surf, and some really good ones of my sister successfully wake surfing, but I decided to spare the masses of having to see us in swimsuits. This trip was so fun though, and in spite of the long drive, I hope we can do it again soon!
Noah loved being outside so much and was a great boy the whole time. He wasn't a huge fan of the boat, but as always, enjoyed the water. He also began to crawl while on this trip... pretty impressive to learn to crawl on the grass, if you ask me. But, I may be biased. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment