Noah has a friend name Naman, who was born 5 1/2 weeks before him. Well, I don't really know if they are friends or not, but Naman's mom and I are friends, and I can only assume that Noah and Naman will be best of friends when they get older.
The other day, we got the two little guys together... only, Naman isn't quite so little as Noah anymore. With only 5 weeks separately them, you'd think only 2 or 3 pounds would separate them. Nope... not these boys. Noah = 10 lbs. Naman = 17 lbs. I love it!
 |
| Noah thinking, "Whoa, I'm just a little guy." |
 |
| Oh, best friends |
 |
| I think Noah was crying in this one, but it kind of looks like a big cheesy grin! |
Naman just kept looking at Noah like he wasn't sure what to do with someone so little. So, he decided to eat him. :)
1 comment:
Love this! I think they're friends for sure! Noah is the only person Naman's ever spent time with who is close to his same age...which in my book, makes them buddies. Love the post!
Post a Comment